EA and DICE have released the first screens for the Battlefield 3 expansion, End Game. The DLC includes four new maps, three additional vehicles, the return of two game modes, and more.
Players will be able to check it out in March, with members of the PS3 Battlefield 3 Premium service getting a shot at the content a week before everyone else.
Here’s a look at what’s included, straight from EA and DICE.
[vsw id=”Bw00sZaOe8c” source=”youtube” width=”425″ height=”344″ autoplay=”no”]
- Fight all year round in four vast and breath-taking maps including Kiasar Railroad and Operation Riverside. Each location is inspired by one of the four seasons, providing distinct terrain and visuals, all designed for high speed combat
- Jump in the seat of three new vehicles including the fast and agile dirt bike, and two new AA vehicles
- Return of the classic Capture the Flag and Air Superiority game modes
- In the skies, the new dropship introduces the abilty to turn the tide with rapid deployment air drops of troop transports
- 5 new Assignments
- 16 new dog tags
- 5 new Achievements/Trophies
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Developer: DICE
- Formats: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC
- Release: Starting in March, with a week early access for PlayStation 3 Premium members
- Players: 2-24 (consoles), 2-64 (PC)
- MSRP: $14.99 USD for PlayStation 3 and PC,1200 MS Points
the author Jeff Cork